- Board Certification: NCCA
- Undergraduate Institution: University of California, Davis Bio Chemistry
- PA School: University of Oklahoma PA
- Professional Society Memberships: TAPA
- Professional Focus
- Interesting facts about Trudy
- Work History: Trudy has 20+ years at VA renal transplant program and has a back ground in geriatrics.
Trudy Jo Kerlin is a graduate of University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry and graduated from Physician Assistant program at the University of Oklahoma. Trudy has a wealth of clinical experience caring for complex patients in academic, public, and private practice settings. Before joining our team, Trudy worked with the VA renal transplant team as well as Vanderbilt University medical center. Trudy enjoyed her work in geriatrics and is excited to work in pain management.